Experience the versatility of our carrier board
CARRIER.0 is the most innovative and versatile carrier board on the market today.
It’s a blank canvas for mounting your most important adventure kit, including bikes, Peli cases, skis, fuel & water containers, spare wheel and more.
What’s more, it’s easy to reconfigure the board between trips, for when Ski season turns to MTB season.
CARRIER.0 is laser cut from a single sheet of aluminium and has an incredible 253 8mm slot holes, 46 ultra-strong airline mount holes and 83 quick-clip points.
The only limit to your configuration is your imagination.
It’s made almost entirely from 5083 aluminium, which offers great corrosion resistance in extreme conditions like seawater and industrial chemicals, with a yield strength of ~145 MPa.
But that’s not all… the carrier board opens with your door, without any modification to the factory hinges.
With just eight bolts through the door you can be sure of an ultra strong mount point along either of the two airline rails.
Doors open to the first stop.
Wheel Hub Accessory
Optionally add our sturdy, all-aluminium wheel hub to our either side of our carrier boards.
The wheel is clamped to the carrier to give a sturdier connection to the rear door. The wheel you see mounted below is a 265x65R18 – fairly wide and heavy, yet is tucked in as far as possible, retaining the ability to open the door without modifying the hinges.
The wheel hub is finished in the same RAL9011 powder coat as the main Carrier Board.
The low down
- Fits VW Crafter 2017+ and MAN TGE
- Finished in RAL9011 black powder coat*, contact us for custom colours
- 253 8mm t-nut slots
- Two airline rails with 46 mount holes
- 83 quick clip airline-style mount points
- 112cm x 72cm overall size
- Lightweight 5083 aluminium construction
- Takes up to 40kg direct load**
- No modification to factory hinges
- Easy to fit using basic tools
- Can be fitted by one person in around an hour
* continuous reconfiguration may cause abrasions and marks on the coating
** excessive weight should not protrude beyond 20cm from board surface